Board Certified Dermatologist, Debra Jaliman, MD’s new polish peel is a revolutionary treatment that has never been used before and is an excellent addition to her peel treatment. The polish peel is an out-patient procedure and is performed in her Manhattan, New York City office.
Using penetrating crystals to remove the outer layer of the skin, the Polish Peel reveals the younger, tighter, smoother and radiant skin that is hiding underneath. Not only does the Polish Peel fade discoloration and minimize fine lines on the face, neck, and body, it also reduces the appearance of acne scars and stretch marks.
The Polish Peel uses a controlled spray of very fine, pure crystals, which gently polish the skin, as well as stimulate collagen production. Unlike other peel machines (such as Microdermabrasion), the Polish Peel is a gentle, non-aggressive suctioning machine, which will not affect the capillaries of the face. After the Polish Peel, an anti-aging cream will be applied that will deeply penetrate for increased effectiveness. Although peeling may not be visible, the peel is highly effective. The Polish Peel is a safe, non-surgical procedure that is effective for all skin types and doesn’t require a recuperation period.
The Polish Peel can be done approximately every 2 weeks, or as needed. Increasing the number of Polish Peel treatments increases the effectiveness. After a succession of treatments, you will notice that bumps and lines become minimal and that make-up application will go on much smoother.
The Benefits of Polish Peel:
- Increases the effectiveness of other topical skin treatments to the deep penetration the Polish Peel offers
- Stimulates new collagen growth
- Improves skin’s texture and smoothes fine lines
- Evens out darkened areas of the skin
- Protects the skin from free radical damage
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads
For the best stimulating results, use the Super C Plus Serum or Super Serum in conjunction with the Polish Peel
- Do not apply alpha products, Retin-A, or Renova after treatment
- This procedure is not covered by medical insurance